Make more money with your craft
Pueblo Community College’s Business Ownership Degree (AAS) helps you with the marketing, management, sales and entrepreneurship skills you need to advance your business, up-skill or advance your career.
The Entrepreneurship certificate prepares you to open your own business. The certificate includes six classes that introduce you to the fundamentals of sales, marketing, management, and accounting. All course work can be applied to the AAS degree.
• ENP 1005 – Introduction to Entrepreneurship: 3 Credits
• ENP 1006 – Entrepreneurship Opportunity Analysis/Feasibility Study: 3 Credits
• ENP 2005 – Marketing for the Entrepreneur: 3 Credits
• ENP 2006 – Entrepreneurship Legal Issues: 3 Credits
• ENP 2007 – Entrepreneurship Financial Topics: 3 Credits
• ENP 2009 – Entrepreneurship Business Plan: 3 Credits
Classes have flexible options – on campus, live remote learning or online – meeting your needs and lifestyle. Now offering ONE FREE CLASS, with no strings attached, with the President’s 3 on Me offer for new students.
Classes begin August 22
Learn more at http://pueblocc.edu/programs/busm
or contact Jacquline.Talbert@pueblocc.edu or call or text 719.549.3200